Personal Information - All that Is Needed From You
Lucky-Bonuses.com acknowledge your rights to your Personal Details - any information which identifies a person with reasonable effort. The content of the Personal Information collected includes:
- Registration details: Once you register an account with Lucky-Bonuses.com, it confirms that you'll be using our services. Here, you will be requested to provide details about yourself including your first and last name, gender, birth-date, and identity number, email and physical addresses, and telephone number.
- Payment information: For you to enjoy particular functions of our services - like placing bets, purchasing and playing in tournaments, you will be required to provide payment information such as your credit card details and bank account information.
- Telephone calls: For customer support, training and/or security purposes, we record/monitor telephone conversations.
- Non-compulsory information: You'll also be requested to furnish some information on voluntary basis. Information like your reaction to the mutual communication of our services through email or when you share information through chat groups and in games.
- Social networks: If you sign up to use our services through social media, such as Facebook or link your player account, we'll access basic information such as your name, birthdate, profile picture, and friends' list.
- Device information: With regards to your device, software or hardware, we gather connection details that identify you such as, your device's UDID, IMEI, and MAC address, your browser fingerprinting, geo-location data and IP address.
Information we Collect From Third Parties
- Non Personal Details: Unidentified and non-identifiable information related to the user(s) gathered and made available through their use of the services. Includes; user's operating system, keyboard language,browser (type), screen resolution and the user's "click-stream".
- Gameplay information: This includes amongst other information, your bets, deposits, the duration of your gaming session and your high scores.
- Analytics information: Relates to your use of the services and includes the pages you view, online browsing, clicks and the time frame you spend on them (User Activity).
- Device and connection details: For fraud detection and security, we acquire information related to the specific device you are using and other software that is running simultaneously, if you desire to download the software to your device.
- Technical information: We get any technical or hardware and software data, transmitted by your device to provide you with better user experience and enhance the efficiency of the services.
- Anonymous information: To secure your identity, we may de-identify/make the information we collect from our services anonymous.
You will neither use/download our services nor provide any personal information if you're under the legal age of consent. Our services are not legally allowed for individuals not deemed "legally of age".
You consent to receive notifications by downloading software. If you decide to stop receiving these notifications, you'll need to manually uninstall the notification software from your device.
Third Party Services
Your Prerogative To Change Information
If you feel that the personal information related to you isn't correct, you may ask that we correct/delete it. We will have the information amended and/or deleted with the exception of cases where the details are required to be retained in their original format under any applicable laws and regulations.
How We Secure the Information
We make it our utmost priority to implement and maintain the safety of your information. Therefore, we apply every appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorised access. Also, we only use the information we collect in an ethically correct way.
Ways of Contacting Us